Monday, July 28, 2008

Havin' Fun in the Sun!

Lunch at the Farmer's Market (next door to an authentico taco stand go figure)
An amish self serve farm stand

THERE'S THE THREE SEASONS....
THEN THERE'S THE FOUR SEASONS!
The only Four Seasons I know of downwind from a horse show! Kidding! Simple clean accomodations...And next door to the Quentin Haus!
A fellow hotel guest we know and love in his PJs-I'm gonna pay for this The mural from room 21
you have to see this to believe it
Sharing the road Rt 772 near Lititz
Amish tractors on a break




Ronks, PA - Annie holds liquid gold, the best lemonade I have *ever* tasted


A busy place with a NO TOURISTS sign Village Harness Shop great shopping for horsemen

As close as I've been to being ready to have one again? Readers? What do ya think?

Awwwwwwwww... Big paws. 4 wks. She wagged her tail and smiled at me.

Myagi & Portay & DB

No comments: