Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunday Night starts with weanlings

The first World Champion of the show! I'm in Heaven with Joan Lurie. I'm in Heaven is by the amazing Undulata's Nutcracker. Nutcracker's connections donated a stud fee to Saddlebred Rescue last year netting them $12,000. Congratulations, all!

I believe this was the 2nd place weanling I am the Storm.


Nicholas takes a break at Fiesta Mexicana with a fine shrimp cocktail, south of the border style....

Kalarama's Personality Plus is stripped for confirmation on Sunday night for the KY County Fair World's Championship- he was the eventual winner in a nice class.
Mary Gaylord McLean makes a beautiful victory pass with Cherished King. Her husband Jeff won the very next consecutive class with a lovely pony. The judges in the forefront are seated for a few moments before the next class.

A pretty baby. The weanling class was over 25 babies.

Nicholas and I with "Mr Personality"

No comments: